All of you must become a unity. Let there be no divisions in your hearts. When I was among you I cried at the top of my voice, with the very voice of God: "Be united with the bishop, the priests and the deacons."
Some people thought I cried like this because I foresaw a schism. He for whose sake I am in chains is my witness that I did not speak in that way because anyone had given me such a warning.
- Pentecost Sunday: 1 Corinthians 12:1-13 NLT – same Spirit, Lord, God
- The IRS Scandal — a Basic Primer – American Thinker Re-Blog
- Content of prayers? – Congress Receives Irrefutable Evidence of IRS Harassment of Pro-Life Organizations – Re-Blog
- Morning Reading : Luke 23: 50-56 NLT – buried
- “Pray” by Sanctus Real (YouTube)